Skip to main content

Saugan fuckwad talks shit trying to be relevant on the backs of community pillars.

fuck skitzo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

James Kelly is Fucking Fires

I'm on my phone but this had to be put out So.... As we know , senior college thesis shitbag put out the most mindfuckingly boring article imaginable today. I tried I really tried to sell this shitpile to you guys, but come on.  This is the absolute opposite of the vision of eSports expose. This humble publication started as a reaction to the delicious drama of plucky mice against the juggernaut of World Gaming.  It was awesome , and then This fucking guy comes in here with blah blah blacks played marvel blah blah sf4 brought in a lot of pissbaby whites and in the process turned James Chen from bitch known for making flashy combos to a whiny bitch who wears a tie and crie s on camera.  Who gives a fuck. I did not start this site so I could make sociallyconsciouseSportsexposeforpussies If any and I mean any body tries to submit anything like that steaming pile again I will make sure your ass never works in this industry again.  I have friends GODDAMIT. Very i...

Capcom's Gentrification Part 1 : Street Fighter's Early Urban Culture

(reaction to the last article made it profoundly clear that I was adding too many notations to the articles, I am leaving this one as-is - ed) A beat up standup machine at a 7-11.  Video games in the Pizza Hut lobby to distract children.  The town arcade.  When Street Fighter 2 took off, it was in these places that people gathered to face off against each other in visual gladiatorial combat.  The age of American circle gate bat sticks and convex buttons sure to grind your fingers to the bone.  The age of Street Fighter. Street Fighter 2 took the world by storm, and gave many people who could not afford game consoles or computers at home a vibrant and exciting way to prove who was better.  A handful of quarters was much cheaper than a Super Nintendo, and if you were one of the town's elite, you could put in a night's work on some pocket change.  Because of the accessibility and low price, inner city youth flocked to these arcade machines and were th...